5/8/15

MOTHERS DAY HAIR + FLOWER HAIRPIN DIY

Nothing makes me feel more feminine than Motherhood. I don't believe I knew my true feminine self until I had children. It is amazing to use your body for it's divine purpose - bearing children. I am so thankful for the beautiful gift to bear children and care for them. With Mother's day a few days away, I am all sorts of sentimental. :) Anyway, in leu of feeling feminine, I thought it would be fun to wear flowers in my hair on Sunday. So, I decided to make a little something for me and my Mother so that we could feel a little extra fancy.
This is super simple. All I did was go to the dollar store and buys  3-Pack of Barrettes. Then, I went to the craft store and bought one bunch of paper flowers. (You can buy silk, paper, plastic.. whatever type of flower you want.) Then I went home and cut the flowers and leaves off their stems and hot-glued them to the barrettes. I also glued a few flowers to a piece of cardboard - cut from a cereal box then glued that to a bobby pin. (I'm super classy over here. hehe!)
You could glue flowers to a headband too if you'd like!

Simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment