5/22/15

IT JUST GOT REAL!

For the past few months, I've been living in this wonderful dream land of integrating more learning at home without the real pressure of being my little Jude's sole educator. Jude has been attending this amazing Montessori Preschool for two years and it has completely opened our minds to a way of learning that fits our family's style. Well, Jude graduated pre-school this week and a lot of emotions hit me. I felt so much fear and confusion and lack of motivation. I also was having a lot of guilt. I felt so guilty pulling J away from his friends, and his teacher - who is so much smarter than me.
Right as I was feeling scared, a few opportunities opened up for me (more to come on that) and I felt like I could do this home school thing the way I want to.
I am just in awe with how masterful God's plan is for each of us. He truly has a plan for each of us and he will reveal each step to us as we put our faith in him. I know that we are being led to home school because it is part of God's plan for our family and honestly that is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes. Next year we will start school at home for real… waking up in the morning and having a routine… focusing on key learning points… etc. All of that makes my head hurt but I know that as I continue to take small steps forward and counsel with my father and heaven, I will be able to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment